ADVANCED ANALYTICS AND SPECIAL PROJECTS
We seek to provide a self-service environment for governed data discovery that supports the entire analytics lifecycle, allowing business analysts to easily explore and identify relationships within their data and turn that insight into action. Analytical exploration services assist businesses in any industry gain a competitive advantage, significantly increase their productivity, and quickly adapt to dynamic market conditions.
- Reliable information and faster business decisions. Quick decisions, better decisions.
- Analytic tools to empower business analysts, with diverse backgrounds, from novices to advanced data scientists, facilitating their development and growth.
- Intelligent analytical processes that use artificial intelligence and machine learning to automate and enrich data preparation, exploration, and analysis.
- Increased productivity and collaboration between business analysts.
- Built-in insights to easily share custom visualizations anywhere, such as web or mobile apps.
- Flexible and scalable solutions to meet current and future business demands.
-Too many investments in Artificial Intelligence fail to deliver value to the business-
The power of artificial intelligence (AI) is the ability to boost human efforts, helping us better understand the world around us and discover new possibilities by learning from experience, adjusting to new inputs, and performing specific tasks without manual intervention. Effective AI is tested in reality, allows you to listen to every voice, see what others don’t, predict the future, and optimize outcomes so that you can trust your data and results to be used to support meeting business objectives.
When to apply it?
- Companies that are searching for new growth potential, are interested in automation opportunities, need to keep up with the competition, and see value in governed analytics.
- When a business problem or use case has been identified.
- Organizations interested in new and innovative ways to apply analytics to improve capabilities in decision-making processes.
- Digitally mature companies that generate a large volume of data.
- Companies that have identified the need to improve data and analytics to improve decision making.
Examples by Industry
- Reduction of customer waiting times by providing answers and support in real time.
- Improvement in customer-centric strategies by crossing specific offers to customers.
- Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) calculation and management.
- Increase in production identifying defects invisible to the naked eye.
- Use of machine learning in forecasts to improve accuracy.
- Reduction in diagnostic time for productive assets.
- Downtime reduction for productive assets.
- Artificial intelligence tested in reality.
- Improvement in the customer-centric initiative.
- Improvement in the identification of hidden information.
- Improvement in the ways of forecasting the future and increase in the ability to optimize results.